Monday 1 October 2012

Quick update

Monday was a good day. Not without its frustrations, of course, but I am getting used to that. But as a good friend had advised me, these become part of the whole experience and you should just live them and enjoy the moment. So I did. None of the rickshaw drivers I used could find any of the places I was looking for at first but we always got there in the end. And I was looked after and told how marvellous such and such a thing would be for me, and shown lovely fabrics and other textiles. Nothing to complain about there.



Today too I had the pleasure of meeting Anupriya, an NID post grad student with a passion for paper. She told me more about khadi paper and the Kalam Khush paper works which I am visiting today.
If Blogger permits, I'll post some images of it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment